1. Be clear about your space Before you start looking for a recliner chair, you’ll need to measure your room and get a clear idea of the space you have to put the chair in. Recliners are available in multiple sizes. And since you’ll need some space to open up and recline the chair, it is wise to measure your available space and then opt for a recliner chair accordingly.
2. See if your body fits right Some recliners may be just fine but not according to your body type. When you’re looking through the chairs, spend some time sitting in them and notice how they contain your body. Are your feet touching the floor while sitting? Are you able to rest your head comfortably onto the headrest? These things are important if you want the best experience. Also, check to see if the distance between the leg rest and the seat is less than or equal to 5 inches. Notice if the footrest supports your heels in the right manner. The lumbar support too must be perfect i.e. not too soft and too hard.
3. Get the right fabric If the fabric of your chair isn’t comfortable, you’ll have a hard time relaxing in it. So, make sure you give enough attention to the fabric that your chair is made up of. You can choose from a number of options like leather, synthetic, cotton, microfiber, etc. The fabric must be chosen according to the comfort as well your budget constraints. Little Nap Recliners offer quality recliners at the best recliner price in India.
4. Go for maximum quality and durability Buying a recliner chair is more of an investment than just another purchase. Since they’re costly, you’ll need one that can stick with you for the longest time possible as they’ll be hard to replace later. When buying one, take a close look under the chair by turning it upside down and see if you find the following: 4-sided frame: Some recliner chairs come with two or three-sided frame, which is fine, except for the fact that they don’t hold well under pressure. For example, most people lay pressure on the arms of their chair while getting up. This practice can cause the two or three-sided frames to warp, split, and wear out before time. To make room for extra tolerance and more durability, your chair has to have 4 sided frames.
Strong mesh layer: There should be a definitive mesh layer between the springs and cushions of your chair. This layer is important because it does the work of distributing weight evenly to the surface. If not for this layer, your seat cushion will undergo wear and tear because of the springs. So, make sure that the mesh layer is present.
Chair base: The base of the chair must be strong enough to absorb maximum weight for the maximum period of time without warping. Usually, recliner chairs come with 2 base materials: plastic and hardwood. Plastic bases are weaker and more likely to undergo damage easily. Hardwood bases, on the other hand, are much more sturdier and durable. So, always go for a hardwood base.
Overall construction: While you’re at it, get a close look at how well has the recliner chair been constructed. For example, see if the levers or handles are easy to use and operate. What kind of screws have been used for manufacturing it and if the motors are quiet or not.
5. Pick your type: When it comes to choosing a type of recliner chair in India, one can be presented with an array of options. You can get one specially made for a home theatre, a living room recliner, sofa lounger recliners, etc. Depending upon where in your home you’re planning to install it, you must choose the right type of recliner chair that not only fits right, but also provides the required comfort.
The right recliner chair will be your best friend for life. Just be careful and study your options well before you finalize on one. Happy reclining!